This Page is for briefing and communicating Privately with artist
We love the creativity behind these images. We would like to ask your permission to publish these images in our bimonthly magazine. They will be published once and promoted online—website and social media—credited with your name. Imagery byhttps://www.instagram.com/p_addim/
PLEASE READ AND REPLY to our terms and conditions. We are flexible and transparent, if terms do not meet your expectation please suggest something in place.
Send Images: Send images at least 2550 pixels short edge to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer / Dropbox / Googledrive. If your images are smaller than 2550 pixels short edge, send the largest size possible without degrading quality of image—For example, if your images is 1080 pixels wide, that is okay but do not expect a full page bleed print.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I get paid? No.
- Do I get a tear sheet? Yes. You get a high resolution digital tear sheet.
- Do I get credit? Yes. Anytime we show your image in print or digital form we credit you.
- Can I include words? Yes. We encourage artists to explain their work.
- Do I get a free copy? No but our magazine distributor, Blurb Inc, offers discounts. Our magazine is distributed on blurb.com/user/rocketlight
- How will you use my work? Your work will be published in one issue and showcased online via Instagram and our website—you will be credited and a social redirect link will be included if provided.
- Is the magazine for sale? Yes. Reference our sales platform for historical prices blurb.com/user/rocketlight
- Why should I publish with Rocketlight? We are a clean uninterrupted platform your work can be seen, discovered, and archived.